AbSPORU Virtual Institute 2020
October 13 @ 12:00 pm - November 20 @ 2:00 pmFree
Build your knowledge of patient-oriented research
Typically held in-person each summer, we are moving online to bring you a Virtual Institute on patient-oriented research (POR) this fall.
The AbSPORU Virtual Institute 2020 will feature a weekly series of interactive webinars, digital posters and video presentations, virtual networking meet-ups, and more. Join us for exciting capacity-building opportunities and an outstanding line-up of speakers on patient-oriented research topics.
Oct 13 | Special Session:
- “Everyone Has a Story”: Live Virtual Town Hall. Facilitated by Dr. Brian Goldman. Panelists: Dr. Clare Gibson, Dr. Michael Marshall, Dr. Richard Oster and Ms. Sue Robins.
Oct 20-Nov 18 | MAIN AGENDA: Presentations & Networking:
- Every Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm MST | Concurrent Interactive Webinars
- Every Friday, 12:00-1:00pm MST | Virtual Networking Meet-ups
- Oct 20 & 27, 2:00-3:15pm MST | Studentship Awardee Presentations
- Nov 10, 2:00-3:00pm MST | Highlighted Abstracts Virtual Q&A
- Oct 20-Nov18 | Abstracts: Digital Poster & Short Video Presentations
Nov 20 | Special Session:
- “Sustainability in POR” Panel Presentation. Facilitated by Dr. Rachel Flynn. Panelists: Dr. Karen Benzies and Ms. Jeanna Morrissey.
Enjoy the “virtual” experience
The AbSPORU Virtual Institute 2020 is designed to offer a rich experience with excitement, interaction and momentum.
Delivered online over 6 weeks this fall, the AbSPORU Virtual Institute 2020 will feature synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous (independent) activities and networking opportunities meant to simulate the experiences that people value most about in-person events.
Not in-person, but VIRTUALLY together!
The AbSPORU Virtual Institute 2020 is brought to you by: